Hill Country Transitional show stopper, designed for entertaining and family life.
This distinguished design from the award-winning team of Garner Homes and J. Terrian Designs is placed on Lot 13 on Oakland Hills, to be built to achieve the best of what Cordillera Ranch has to offer: dramatic views of the Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, closeness to Cordillera Ranch’s Clubhouse and Spa, and isolation from the chaos of city living. The plan has 4,837 square feet of living space and 621 square feet of outdoor living space to take best advantage of the views and environment that this lot produces. The home has both traditional Italian and modern Hill Country elements; Owners of this home will enjoy a large and inviting floor plan, with four bedrooms, four and one half bathrooms (including an attached Casita), a study, large kitchen, working pantry, and oversized game room, complete with a wet bar that is home to an under-counter beverage center and ice maker.
• Gourmet kitchen
• Design details: Tile roof, high ceilings, timber beams, interior stone accent walls, designer details throughout
• Climate controlled wine storage
• Hand-scraped wood and natural stone floors throughout
• Large windows and doors flood the home with natural light
• Outdoor kitchen
• Landscaping package ($50,000 allowance)
• Centralized utilities (water, sewer, propane)
• Right to purchase Master Membership (to include Golf)
• Pool allowance of $100,000