One of the newest neighborhoods in Cordillera Ranch, the Springs offers four distinct areas of home sites of <1 acre lots, 1-1.5 acre lots, 2+ acre lots, and 3+ acre lots. Looking out over gorgeous Hill Country long-distance views, with easy access to running trails and the world-class amenities of the community, the Springs is a neighborhood you need to live in to realize its perfection.
If you’re looking for your piece of the Hill Country Ranch and need an escape from the busyness of life, the Springs of Cordillera Ranch is your answer. With a variety of lot sizes from less than 1 acre to 3+ acres, you’ll discover the peace and tranquility that has lured 1,100 other property owners to fall in love with this breathtaking setting.
THE SPRINGS OF CORDILLERA RANCH COMMUNITY FEATURES:
- Gated entrance for ultimate privacy
- Four distinct areas of home sites
- Estate-sized home sites from less than 1 acre to 3+ acres
- Panoramic Hill Country views
- Abundant majestic Live Oak trees
- Winding boulevards and streets for unequaled peace and tranquility
- 3 miles of improved walking and nature trails
- Stunning spring-fed Panther Creek
To learn more about these new offerings, contact the Cordillera Ranch Visitor Center
Garner Custom Home in the Springs
4,500 sq. ft. | 4 bdr, 4.5 bath
Award-winning Garner Custom Homes has broken ground on its new model home in The Springs. Built in Italian Transitional style, this stunning home is designed to make the most of the Cordillera Ranch lifestyle:
- 4,500 sq. ft. of living space
- 760 sq. ft. of outdoor living space, with grand balcony for sweeping Hill Country views
- 4 BR, 4.5 BA, 3-car GA, study, game room with balcony, bar
- Floor plan designed to showcase swimming pool and outdoor living area
- Abundant natural light, glass walls effortlessly blend rustic Hill Country beauty with chic interior
- Hand-scraped wood floors
38 Vaquero Pass
4,000 sq. ft. | 4 bdr, 3.5 bath
A family home of approximately 4,000 square feet of living space on over one acre of property with majestic Live Oaks. This Hill County Transitional design will be completed late Spring of 2018, but is available for purchase now.
Exterior materials include metal roof, metal siding accents and native stone with brick accents to offer varied texture and balance to soft stucco walls and pay homage to the heritage of Cordillera Ranch. Clean architectural lines follow to the interior, where simplicity is intentional and appreciated. The natural light brings the outdoors in and the floor plan is favorable for both entertaining and quiet family living.
This home has four bedrooms including downstairs master and guest suites, while upstairs features an additional two full bedrooms. The downstairs game room will most definitely be in demand and accommodate many activities. Additional upstairs bonus room can be adapted as a playroom, media room or craft area. Additional areas include dedicated dining room, spacious study, utilitarian laundry room, upstairs study alcove, covered outdoor living space and side-loaded, three car garage.