This private gated community of over 1,100 developed lots includes a variety of different neighborhoods and areas with distinctly different features. Lots vary by size, ranging from ¼ acre villa lots to 12+ acre ranch estate lots, as well as a wide variety of attributes and building site characteristics. Some of the features and attributes that distinguish lots are large, mature oak trees, 25+ mile view across the Guadalupe River Valley, golf course frontage, river or water frontage, proximity to the clubhouse and many other features. You will note that lot pricing is based more so on these distinguishing attributes than on lot size. You will also find that certain neighborhoods within Cordillera Ranch are their own gated enclaves within the overall gated community.
1) Golf Frontage Estate Lots: ~1+ acre lots fronting on the Nicklaus Signature golf course, some with spectacular view across the Guadalupe River valley; homes built by a mix of builders; home size minimums vary by unit/lot. All golf frontage lots have central water, sewer, and propane gas utilities as well as GVTC Fiber-to-the-Home telecom technology. Golf cart access allowed to club. Golf frontage lot prices range from $295k-$580k.
2) Clubs Village Estate Lots: ~1+ acre lots in the Clubs community surrounding the Nicklaus Signature golf course (but not fronting it) and many have spectacular view across the Guadalupe River valley; homes built by a mix of builders; home size minimums vary by unit/lot. All clubs village lots have central water, sewer, and propane gas utilities as well as GVTC Fiber-to-the-Home telecom technology. Golf cart access allowed to club. Clubs estate lot prices range from $130k – $550k.
3) Bear’s Ridge: One of the newest neighborhoods in Cordillera Ranch, Bear’s Ridge offers ~1+ acre lots in the Clubs Village surrounding the Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course, though not fronting it. Many of the lots have incredible Hill Country views of the Guadalupe River Valley. All Bear’s Ridge lots have central water, sewer, and propane gas utilities as well as GVTC Fiber-to-the-Home telecom technology. Bear’s Ridge lot prices range from $150k – $695k.
4) Summit Pass: Section of ~2+ acre lots in the clubs village that combine the convenience of being near the golf course and clubhouse with the freedom of being on the largest lots in the clubs village set on the highest hilltop in the entire ranch allowing for some lots to have unimpeded 360-degree views of the gorgeous hill country. This is a privately gated enclave of a very limited number of lots. All Summit Pass lots have central water, sewer, and propane gas utilities as well as GVTC Fiber-to-the-Home telecom technology. Golf cart access allowed to club. Summit Pass lot prices range from $375k-$745k.
5) Guadalupe River Estates: ~2+ acre ranch estates fronting on the most scenic, awe-inspiring river in Texas. These lots are set on 70’+ limestone cliffs overlooking this dramatic, spring-fed crystal river. Some lots have access down to the river. Very limited supply of these lots. Guadalupe River lots generally start around $360k and go to $1MM. The available Guadalupe River lot is served with central water and sewer as well GVTC Fiber-to-the-Home telecom technology. Guadalupe River lots generally start around $360k and go to $1MM.
6) Waterfront Estates: ~2+ acre lots fronting on Swede Creek Lake, some with dramatic settings overlooking the water. These lots are also set atop high limestone bluffs providing a dramatic setting atop this private POA park and lake. These lots are served with central water and sewer. Waterfront estates range from $239k-$339k.
7) Ranch Estates: ~2-14 acre lots spread throughout the community in various units with a wide-range of features and attributes. You will find a mix of open space, trees and properties that can accommodate horse barns. Some of these lots are on well and septic and some are central water and sewer. Lot prices range from $125k- $540K.
8) Springs of Cordillera Ranch: ~One of the newest neighborhoods in Cordillera Ranch, the Springs offers four distinct areas of home sites of <1 acre lots, 1-1.5 acre lots, 2+ acre lots, and 3+ acre lots. Looking out over gorgeous Hill Country long-distance views, with easy access to running trails and the world-class amenities of the community, the Springs is a neighborhood you need to live in to realize its perfection. For an aerial view of the Springs, check out our video gallery.
If you’re looking for your piece of the Hill Country Ranch and need an escape from the busyness of life, the Springs of Cordillera Ranch is your answer. With a variety of lot sizes from less than 1 acre to 3+ acres, you’ll discover the peace and tranquility that has lured 1,100 other property owners to fall in love with this breathtaking setting.
9) Cordillera Ridge: ~Announcing Cordillera Ridge, an elevated enclave of 15 exclusive estate lots near the entry of Cordillera Ranch. At 1570 feet, this is where nature provides the highest hilltop views–in every direction and every color–sunrise to sunset check out our video gallery.
This limited release provides an exclusive opportunity to own the most sought-after lots in Cordillera Ranch. This is your only chance to capture the best views of the Hill Country—every day—sunrise to sunset. Enjoy life like no one else. And welcome home.
Lot pricing and lot availability is subject to change without notice.
Lot size and characteristics should be verified by the buyer prior to purchase.
Club membership rights should be verified with the Clubs of Cordillera Ranch.