CORDILLERA RANCH VISITORS CENTER
- Available to you in showing your client what Cordillera Ranch is all about. Located at the main Cordillera Ranch entrance off Highway 46, the Visitors Center provides you a place to meet clients, provide an overview and have any questions answered about the community.
- We can assist you with maps, plats, copiers, conference rooms, community knowledge and over 100 years of collective real estate experience. In addition, we can give you all the information you need about developer listings (which are not on MLS) as well as updates on all future offerings.
- Let us help you verify correct lot numbers, property lines and lot corners.
- All new spec homes are listed with our office so we can help you with floor plans, photos, lot plans, builder information and other information related to each home.
- We are open seven days a week from 9AM until 6PM.
HOSTING AN OPEN HOUSE IN CORDILLERA RANCH
- Contact Cordillera Ranch Visitors Center at 830-336-3570 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours in advance of hosting an open house
- Provide date, times and address of open house
- Create a flyer for your event including the following information:
- Directions or a map from the main entrance of Cordillera Ranch (Hwy 46) to the location
- Gate access code – this will be provided to you by Cordillera Ranch
- Your contact information
- Times of the open house
- Drop off flyers at the Guard House on the day of the open house
- Direction signage to your open house will be provided and erected by Cordillera Ranch the day of your open house
THE CLUBS OF CORDILLERA RANCH
- Contact our Director of Membership, Debbie Pepper (direct line 830-336-3544), for any questions regarding club membership or email her at: email@example.com.
- The Club’s offerings will be explained as well as membership details specific to each level of membership available.
- Your clients have the opportunity to tour the club facilities. Just set up an appointment in advance of your visit with Debbie Pepper. Remember, you are not just selling a property in Cordillera Ranch, it’s a lifestyle.
- IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MASTER AND CONDITIONAL MEMBERSHIPS. We sometimes find that buyers purchase their property and only after closing do they find out it does not include a Master Membership. It’s very important that your client understand the difference between Master, Non-Recallable and Conditional membership before showing them properties.
- Availability of memberships with each property varies and we can verify and explain what type of membership is available and how the transfer of membership between the buyer and seller will work.
- Go to the Club Membership page to learn more about memberships.
REGISTERING YOUR CLIENTS
- If you have a client who you think might be interested in property in Cordillera Ranch, contact Barry Denton, Director of Real Estate, at 830-336-3570 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register your client. If not already in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database, the client will be protected to you as the registered agent for up to 180 days from the date of registration.
- Many agents who are not familiar with Cordillera Ranch or selling land/lots, simply refer their clients to Cordillera Ranch Realty. In return, Cordillera Ranch Realty is happy to pay 25% (of Buyer's Agent commission) referral fee,
- If you'd like to accompany your client for all showings to better collaborate with our agents, we're happy to pay the traditional 3% Buyer's Agent commission.
- When you stop by our Visitors Center for more information about developer lots, The Clubs of Cordillera Ranch, or anything else, it DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR COMMISSION IN ANY WAY. We're here to help!
error: Content is protected !!