HILL COUNTRY RANCH BEAUTY. LOCK-AND-LEAVE LUXURY AND SIMPLICITY.
Within walking distance of the Clubs of Cordillera Ranch Clubhouse, the new Di Lusso Villas offer a blended lifestyle of simplicity and luxury located in a gated hillside enclave that marries the old-world European charm with stunning Hill Country views. “Di Lusso” is Italian for “of luxury” and these villas, built with the highest quality of standards and the most stunning designs, live up to their name. But perhaps the best part of life in Di Lusso is the convenience of the “lock-and-leave” technology package which allows for remote access to lighting, security, and climate control as well as common landscape maintenance.
Di Lusso Villas are exclusively built by Pasadera Builders. As a builder that specializes in Hill Country luxury homes, they understand the discerning tastes of our clientele and use their years of expertise to deliver a cultivated experience, from the beginning concept to the final walk-through. Pasadera knows that the client’s end goal is not to build a house, but to create a home that will serve as the fulcrum of their family for years to come. The pursuit of that goal provides Pasadera with the foundation – both literally and figuratively – to lead the building team to success at every endeavor.
- Authentic European architecture
- Two car garage with tandem golf cart storage (Optional 3rd car garages)
- Tumbled paver driveways and courtyards
- Exteriors consist of limestone masonry and traditional ¾” integral colored stucco
- Roofs are imported Italian clay tile with exposed tail rafters and v-groove soffits cornice
- Covered rear outdoor living area with optional outdoor kitchen and courtyard fireplace
- Fully landscaped front and rear yards, including beds
- All central utilities include fiber optic network services, electrical, water, sewer, and LP gas services
- Closest residential access to The Clubs of Cordillera Ranch